"I'm still alive."
| SPOILER WARNING!!
This article contains information from the most recent chapter(s). It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
|First Appearance||First Taste of War|
Hua Fon-Lei was an elf who travelled from the Eastern Continent to join up with the Alliance.
AppearanceEditFon has long, dark blue hair that is usually tied up into a ponytail twist with two hair sticks placed at the back. Her eyes are dark brown, and on her left cheek is a red tattoo reminicent of her time with the Hermes.
She is short-sighted, and wears red-framed glasses.
Different ink writings can be seen on her arms daily. She later explains that they are just reminders for trivial things like chores or a grocery list.
Fon formerly served a group of delivery people known as "Hermes" (See : Hermes). They performed the dangerous tasks
They were also messengers of Arcana, delivering letters from people to their loved ones living scattered across the continent. Far and wide, no place is out of their reach.
The group disbanded when their leader stepped down in the middle of the Second War, leaving it's members to search for new lives. Fon was one of the few who continued to serve the Alliance.
- She was the icon for ArcIris' 2014 Chinese New Year artwork.
- Her hobby is drawing Caligraphy Art.
- She has a perverted sense of humor, and would not hesitate to openly crack a dirty joke in front of everyone every chance she gets.
- Her name, "花风泪", if literally translated from Chinese is "Flower, Wind, Tears".
- In Eastern culture, her name would traditionally be "Feng Lei". For Western naming, she is called "Fon" instead.